PFN-Coaches All-State Nominations for 2012 Season
1. We accept nominations from head coaches, team reps, or media, as well as our year-long contributors. We use our stat stars as well as MaxPreps for statistical ifnormation. However, your comments are invited. Sometimes a coach's comment goes a long way if things are close.
2. Any teams not making the final 8 in each classifications should limit their nominations to 6. The thinking is if a team that is 4-7 nominates 8 players then how was the team 4-7? Logical?
3. If you nominate more than one player for a position, ie, OL..then please list them in order of YOUR ranking- the best listed first.
4. Please note ht and wt must be listed with the quotes 5' 11"
5. You have a choice of nominating your true blue chippers as first team and your ones who are not among the elite but should be considered for a 3rd team spot.
6. We have a committee who makes the selections (generally in early January).
7. We require you use the electronic form we provide. Your email will be used to verify the nomination.
The 2012 PFN All-State tentative posting date is early January