Subject: Home Town Ticketing - Exclusive Digital Ticketing Partner of PIAA
From: PIAA <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 12:16:11 -0500 (EST)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: February 7, 2019
HomeTown Ticketing Becomes Exclusive Digital Ticketing Partner of PIAA
LANCASTER, PA - The Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association, Inc. (PIAA),
in conjunction with the Market Street Sports Group (MSSG) are proud to announce 
HomeTown Ticketing as the Official Online Ticketing Partner of the PIAA.
The three-year agreement allows HomeTown Ticketing to power the online ticketing
 for selected PIAA inter-district state playoff events and PIAA State Championships
through 2021.
Fans will have the opportunity to skip the lines and purchase tickets online for
 these selected events directly on the association website at www.piaa.org [http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aUbGxgxLYOC820mnkaHuUtcZ1I9JjX03wE6QU5W_pjsKoYTv2_UWueOD1IY5iwYZkypbK1zcpheL6Ur-sSIJiEBjiStUuZhO8Ge9eOkfYmgtVS8rNzjevW4PHN7pdNJRq19X36UkXiPUqoYu3iWRfFPMyCmh9m-ioRMw7-H3owY=&c=uNr8lZ59H5GLl60vYBbzMT0xg7UvB85qYz-sF2YguHr-bLSoK53jcw==&ch=xe1HQP2NPaRZglTNVkup7thx2HG8tHy0VTLa5zIrKKucQU9Gws62mg==].
Once purchased, fans can either print out tickets, or simply save mobile tickets
 to their phones for display at event admission gates.. PIAA member schools are 
encouraged to utilize HomeTown Ticketing to post regular season contests at no cost
to the school or athletic program.
HomeTown Ticketing will receive on-site recognition at all of the PIAA Championships,
in addition to having a presence on www.piaa.org [http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aUbGxgxLYOC820mnkaHuUtcZ1I9JjX03wE6QU5W_pjsKoYTv2_UWueOD1IY5iwYZkypbK1zcpheL6Ur-sSIJiEBjiStUuZhO8Ge9eOkfYmgtVS8rNzjevW4PHN7pdNJRq19X36UkXiPUqoYu3iWRfFPMyCmh9m-ioRMw7-H3owY=&c=uNr8lZ59H5GLl60vYBbzMT0xg7UvB85qYz-sF2YguHr-bLSoK53jcw==&ch=xe1HQP2NPaRZglTNVkup7thx2HG8tHy0VTLa5zIrKKucQU9Gws62mg==]
and in various print and electronic materials produced for the events by the PIAA.
"The PIAA is pleased to partner with HomeTown Ticketing," stated PIAA Chief Operating
Officer, Mark Byers, "as this gives our fans a simple and easy option to purchase
student and adult tickets to our events, without having to make a special trip to
the qualifying school's athletic department or championship venue. We are confident
our relationship with HomeTown will be mutually beneficial for our membership as
 well."
"HomeTown Ticketing is committed to supporting Pennsylvania interscholastic athletics
and all member schools across the state." said Nate Nale, HomeTown Ticketing's Founder
and CEO. "Our simple yet sophisticated software will help increase convenience for
fans while saving athletics directors and school administrators lots of time and
 energy throughout Pennsylvania."

PIAA Athletic Directors who are interested in offering online ticketing and customized
season pass programs to their communities should visit www.HomeTownTicketing.com
 [http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aUbGxgxLYOC820mnkaHuUtcZ1I9JjX03wE6QU5W_pjsKoYTv2_UWufJdakHhVZeFxsBAuBXEBdOXZOjlHOTM6VKpC7KImfCbEsYvAJuziRx9guywNArvwViA-9Gpy3pASd2d2T-m4DSrLRvVF8DK7LJ7q0Nt2TqgUvydG8hHEArXq7mUfK8nHg==&c=uNr8lZ59H5GLl60vYBbzMT0xg7UvB85qYz-sF2YguHr-bLSoK53jcw==&ch=xe1HQP2NPaRZglTNVkup7thx2HG8tHy0VTLa5zIrKKucQU9Gws62mg==]
to get started and schedule a 30 minute online demo.
About HomeTown Ticketing:
HomeTown Ticketing provides schools and athletic conferences with everything needed
to offer professional-level online and mobile ticketing for their fans and community
- at absolutely no cost to the school or association. The HomeTown Ticketing system
provides unmatched value through easy-to-use ticket purchasing and redemption options,
event and fan specific data & analysis tools, and state-of-the-art financial management
solutions.
About PIAA:
Beginning in Pittsburgh, on December 29, 1913, PIAA was given the privilege of serving
its member schools and registered officials by establishing policies and adopting
contest rules that emphasize the educational values of interscholastic athletics,
promote safe and sportsmanlike competition and provide uniform standards for all
 interscholastic levels of competition.
MEDIA CONTACTS:
Jason A. Jesberger
President of Marketing
Market Street Sports Group
(717) 509-2803
[email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Mark Byers
Chief Operating Officer
Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association
(717) 697-0374 ext. 109
[email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Nate Nale
Chief Executive Officer
HomeTown Ticketing
(614) 937-4127
[email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
###
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forward this email
http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=tipo4vlab&m=1112060411155&ea=[email-masked]$&a=1132127028157

This email was sent to [email-masked] by [email-masked].

Update Profile/Email Address
https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001pMT0gq0BV-o_jSEQCNRZOw%3D%3D&ch=f286d010-ab33-11e3-8c0c-d4ae529a8786&ca=0ac93a34-4d23-4221-b7c2-76df9e285375

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)
https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001pMT0gq0BV-o_jSEQCNRZOw%3D%3D&ch=f286d010-ab33-11e3-8c0c-d4ae529a8786&ca=0ac93a34-4d23-4221-b7c2-76df9e285375

Privacy Policy:
http://www.constantcontact.com/legal/service-provider?cc=about-service-provider

Online Marketing by
Constant Contact(R)
www.constantcontact.com

[Your Company Name] | 550 Gettysburg Road | Mechanicsburg | PA | 17055